Old October 8th 08, 04:23 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Peter Irwin

Default Ilford SFX 200

null wrote:
Any hints/tips on using Ilford SFX 200 film? I just ordered some 120 rolls
and a B+W 092 (infrared dark red) filter.
I plan on using Tmax developer. Camera is a Hasselblad with the 80 mm CFi
lens. I plan on using the filter factor to estimate exposure. Exposures
will be of outdoor scenes.

Any tips on exposure, focussing, development, etc?

On some Zeiss lenses for Hasselblad the infrared mark is shown
by a dotted line on the depth of field scale. Some 80mm lenses
have the mark at the f/4 line to the right. You can use this
so you focus just a little closer for infrared than for visual focus.

Peter.