Old May 6th 12, 04:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Savageduck[_3_]

Default [SI] Runoff vote for next mandate

On 2012-05-06 08:09:54 -0700, Pablo said:

Savageduck escribió:

Now that I am aware of your particular condition, I will take that into
account if I am moved to respond to your "Pablo" or "
nom de guerre in the future.

I believe that is a standard usenet anon/antispam email address. And the
Spanish version of my name came from my default usenet id at the time of
subscribing. Can't be arsed to change it. Curiously, it's the name I post
under in the English language groups, for the same reason.

OK! Paul. I guess you are an expat Brit, or some other anglo type doing
the Spain thing. I have some old English friends who have been running
a restaurant in Caseres for the last 25 years. There are a few others I
know living in and about Malaga. Some sane, some quite crazy.

BTW; Were you actually considering participating in the SI?
Since you have a camera and actually use it without fear of an
occasional comment, as evidenced by your Flickr account, you might as
well join the rest of us lazy crappy photographers in our attempt to
challenge ourselves a bit.

Ha ha. Have you seen my photos? The butt of many a joke. Also, I don't
actually know what the SI is.

....and here you were making comments on the SI mandates from a position
of ignorance.

SI = Shoot-In

Here are the somewhat loose rulz:
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

and the last SI gallery:
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/letter_a
along with some of our laughable efforts from the past:
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/root

You will have nothing to loose by submitting a shot or three.

Savageduck