Old May 6th 12, 03:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Savageduck[_3_]

Default knode default behaviour and a whingeing duck.

On 2012-05-06 07:31:35 -0700, Pablo said:

Savageduck escribió:

It seems the time might have come to seek out a new client for your
particular OS..

As this has now gone wildly off topic, I assume you aren't going to complain
about followups in this post?

That seems to be the nature of many discussions in these photo groups.

I have tried various newsreaders and ended up with knode. I can see why some
might find this default behaviour a problem. I don't normally get involved
in cross-posting, so am not massively concerned. I hadn't even noticed this
thread was cross-posted. I think that the version of knode that I'm using is
a fork, so every time I search for help, it refers to another version
branch.

I'm thinking of "upgrading" from lucid to maverick (after doing a full
backup - am half way through a translation that's due in on Tuesday), so
we'll se what version of knode I end up with.

Enjoy. The experiment continues.

BTW: I don't whinge. I might bitch and moan, and at times be
curmudgeonly, but in this case I have just illuminated an issue with a
piece of buggy software which is effecting a community.

Savageduck