Old April 29th 12, 02:47 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Noons

Default - A is up

PeterN wrote,on my timestamp of 29/04/2012 11:34 AM:

Stick to your cellphone cam and your point and shoots with their
infinite DOF. The rest of us will continue to take real photos with a
defined point of interest.

Which was what?
Ah yes, the tip of the drill bit?
Riveting...

Looking forward to seeing your contribution. I made none this time because I
have been unable to shoot for the last six weeks. I still don't know when I
will, but hope it will be soon.

Man, that sucks. Hope you're back in shooting form soon.
Won't be seeing any from me ever, in that troll site.