Old April 24th 12, 10:44 PM
Jacqueline Lewis Jacqueline Lewis is offline
Junior Member

Exclamation Yashica T5 T4 super Carl Zeiss T* Tessar 3.5 35mm Film Camera

Hello I have a Yashica T5 Camera with a Super Scope waist view finder. Both the view finders are excellent and clear the camera is in mint condition. Tested and all working. It has a Carl Zeiss T*tessar3.5/35mm lens. In mint condition no fungus.
Some scratches on the back, through normal wear and tear.

Price £150.00 ono

I take care to wrap and deliver well, so feel free to ask any questions.

feel free to email me on