Old March 25th 12, 08:01 PM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Charles E. Hardwidge[_2_]

Default SI - Work - Comments

"tony cooper" wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 11:45:19 -0400, PeterN
wrote:

Tony cooper - lady barber - why is it necessary to show all the junk in
the barber shop/ I am sure why it was included.

Ah, but that was the intent...to find an old-fashioned barbershop with
all of the "junk" and old-timey things that barbershops used to have
before men starting getting their hair cut at beauty salons. It took
me quite a bit of searching to find one. I wish I had a wide-angle
lens and could have included more of the junk.

I *knew* Tony was hiding a "crop" in there somewhere.

Eeeeeh, very clever.

--
Charles E. Hardwidge