Old March 30th 06, 06:40 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default $500 reward for identity of image thief

wrote:

As Mike and others have said, what possible reason could you have for
not namimg your lawyers? And you don't even have to name the actual
lawyer, just his/her firm will do, I can wander down at lunchtime
tomorrow and I'll go and sort it out for you. I GUARANTEE that if you
name your lawyers, I will go and talk to them and show them everything
that has transpired. I can't be fairer than that.

Why does that process scare you so much?

Because there is *no firm of lawyers* doing what Dougie has claimed.

Dougie's "lawyers", just like his "private investigators", and his
ability to add detail to images that wasn't there before, are all just
figments of his deranged imagination.

Well done, Mark, you called his bluff. For that's all it is, a bluff.

;-)