Old March 30th 06, 04:13 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default $500 reward for identity of image thief

D-Mac wrote in news:7XBWf.19489$dy4.2416@news-
server.bigpond.net.au:

Scott W wrote:

It is all too true, he changes identity on about a weekly bases.
He went on a rant about digital cameras and how he was giving up on
digital and going back to film, right after changing identities and
then a few weeks later did a post about how film could never match the
quality of digital, with photos to prove it.

Scott W

I do in fact change my Internet identity on a regular basis. That's not
illegal and recommended by many in the security industry. There's a few
he missed and some which are not mine, incidentally.

Post in this as if it were a crime is just a smoke screen. I'll go the
lawyers route from here on. I'd thought someone might have know him but
he conceals his identity to all, it would seem.

Do you deny you threatened Douglas with violence, implied or otherwise?