Old November 12th 20, 12:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.comp.sys.mac
Alan Browne[_2_]

Default Apple ARM

On 2020-11-11 16:02, newshound wrote:

Hope you are right about that, just ordered an Air with new silicon as a
christmas present for the wife :-)

She's very happy with her iPhone and always blames me when she can't
make any of "my" tech work (android, chromebook, windows).

It will be interesting to see how it compares with my 2015 MacBook Pro
(which is still very solid).

I've been prevaricating over a new iMac. Tempting to get the i7 (8 full
cores) 2020 version this year or wait until the Mx version. After the
Apple presentation I'm very willing to wait.

--
"...there are many humorous things in this world; among them the white
man's notion that he is less savage than the other savages."