Old March 31st 09, 02:46 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
David Nebenzahl

Default Camera dimension confusion (Rochester Universal 5x7)

On 3/29/2009 2:54 AM Jean-David Beyer spake thus:

David Nebenzahl wrote:

On 3/28/2009 5:05 PM Jean-David Beyer spake thus:

You might try Lens and Repro Equipment Corp. in NYC:

Nope. Their "used large format equipment" page (last updated last Sept.,
apparently) only lists "modern" 4x5 & 8x10 holders.

No: telephone them. They often have weird stuff in one-of-a-kind quantities
that they do not post on their web site.

Lens & Repro just emailed back to say all they currently have is "late
model plastic".

Pacific Rim Camera looks more promising: I got a nice reply from a
person there saying he thought that film holders for other ROC cameras
(like the Premo) should fit mine, and it looks as if they actually have
a few. (He also said that it should be easy to get film holders, as
opposed to plate holders with film sheaths.) I also have inquiries out
to two antique camera restorers/collectors.

The camera looks gorgeous, by the way. I'll post pictures when I get some.

mostly pears.
Made With Pears: Pretty good chance that pears will be detectable in
the product.
Contains Pears: One pear seed per multiple tons of product.

(with apologies to Dorothy L. Sayers)