Old August 4th 03, 03:41 AM
Seymore

$900+ Firm! Which is it? $900 or + and is it REALLY firm?

Geeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

"mike" wrote in message om...
(mike) wrote in message . com...
The camera is in mint condition! I've owned it since February/April
and used it a few weeks before I got myself a Canon 10D.

Looking for $900+ on the camera and original accessories. Firm.

This is an awesome camera and truly a great bang for the buck. You
can't step anywhere near the lens/slr camera combo with any other
digital slr without easily payment 3x more! It just can't be done.

There are some issues as I'm sure you've read about the camera that
make it less suitable for things like sports photography - namely
being the relatively weak buffer, and iso limitations.

See the pictures he
http://moophoto.caltrinity.com/olye20n/

Yes, these are actual product pictures I took of the camera. Down to
the little white specs of dust.

If you are just interested in parts, let me know. I might sell
separately. I also have the box.

I also have (but not pictured) the box, manuals, remote control, lens
cap, the olympus teleconverter, the wide angle, and the MCON. (every
lens made for it except the TCON 300). Needless to say, the lens
accessories have seen at most 2-3 times of usage. The Mcon has been
used quite often though - but I assure you that its in mint condition.

Please email me an offer.

Thank you!
Mike