Old September 6th 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
Brad Guth

Default Guth Venus is way more alive than Usenet

"Phil" wrote in message

Talking of on-topic... That's the problem with your post. You talk in a
language some of us villiage idiots don't understand in a photography
newsgroup, and your punctuation is terrible. Despite that, I have no doubt
that you are a very intelligent guy.

Anyway, when was the last time you had sex? ;-)

Phil,
That's it, the very best of your photographic or of whatever's of
physics or of a science contribution is hereby limited to my sex-life?

Are you saying you'd like to sleep with me? or is it merely that of
mutual fornication that you're interested in?

Am I supposed to be impressed?
Acording to your GOOGLE ) profile, you're another
nobody of a spook/mole.

How much further off-topic do you and your kind of MI/NSA village idiots
intend to take this?

BTW; everything I post is automatically dyslexic encrypted, free of
charge.
-
Brad Guth