Old September 6th 06, 08:51 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
Phil

Default Guth Venus is way more alive than Usenet

Talking of on-topic... That's the problem with your post. You talk in a
language some of us villiage idiots don't understand in a photography
newsgroup, and your punctuation is terrible. Despite that, I have no doubt
that you are a very intelligent guy.

Anyway, when was the last time you had sex? ;-)

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:e28356c5541a34f13ef6518a352695db.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...

Is that the very best on-topic contributions that each of your incest
cloned mindsets of well documented bigotry can muster?

Apparenty it is. Why am I or of anyone else with so much as half a
village idiot brain not the least bit surprised?