Old March 23rd 05, 02:58 PM
Ron Baird

Hi Butch,

Sorry about the confusion, I should have asked.

When using the Camera Dock 6000 you will see a light when the camera is set
onto the dock. The charging process begins at that point. So, if no lights
are seen, please unplug the cable from the wall and the dock. Make sure the
battery is correctly installed (you need to use a Kodak rechargeable battery
pack). Rub the ends of the battery if you have not used it in a while. Once
you have completed this reset the cords into the wall and into the dock
securely. Reset the camera on the dock and see if the lights come on. If
not, then you may need to get your dock serviced. Before you do, however,
and if you know anyone with a Dock 6000 see if they will let you borrow
their wall power adapter so you can check to make sure yours if functioning
correctly. It may be that the adapter needs to be replaced? After trying
these options, contact Kodak and we can move ahead from there.

Talk to you soon, Butch, let me know how you make out.

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company

Hi Ron,

This is just the camera dock not the printer dock, which I believe
take the 5V adapter. I get no lights at all when power is applied or
when camera is placed on dock.

Butch

Ron Baird wrote:
Greetings Butch,

When you plug in the dock, you should hear it power up and prepare for

use.
If there is no camera on the dock, and it is not connected to a

computer,
there will be no lights. If you place a camera on the dock in that
scenario, however, the lights will blink and the camera light up showing

any
images you have on it. The first light on the array of three that is the
closest to the camera insert tray - "transfer" button - will also come

on
(tells you the camera battery is being charged. The button to the right

for
printing comes on as does the second light in the array of four with

little
lines connecting to the button comes on as well. It tells you that your
camera is on the dock.

The Kodak adapter used for the dock is rated at input = 110-240 volts

50/60
Hz and output at 24V - - - 1.8A

It does not sound like you have the right adapter for the dock. I

suggest
you review this with the store where it was purchased. I may be missing
something but please additional details if you do not see what I am

sharing.

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company