Old July 3rd 04, 07:17 AM
WhaleShark

Default Online photo storage with EXIF data?

chris French wrote:

In message , Renee
writes
Hi,

Does anyone know of a free online photo storage site, with a fair amount
of storage space, that displays the EXIF data for each photo? I'm looking
for something that links the thumbnails to larger images with complete
EXIF info. I checked out pbase.com but they offer their free trials for
only 30 days for 10 MB of photos.

you get what you pay for...............

The online route seems to be easier than trying to figure out how to build
my site that does what I want.

Have a look at Jalbum, very flexible, and you can use a skin that will
do what you want.

http://jalbum.net/

Looks nice, I'll investigate it a bit. I've been using
http://marginalhacks.com/Hacks/album/
which can do what OP asks and more.

--

QUIPd 1.02: (594 of 679)
- The Battle of Koom Valley is the only one known to history where