Old July 2nd 04, 06:28 PM
Markeau

Default Online photo storage with EXIF data?

John wrote:
Imagestation does this. When I signed up (several years ago now),

it
was free, but I believe they are going to a paid model now (recently
got a message that confused me a bit - looks like they're giving
existing members a grace period - one year - but I'll eventually

have
to pay).

So now I guess I'm looking for a free one, as well.

Yeah that Imagestation change was a bit confusing to me, too. It does
look like existing members get the same services ("Silver" level) for
1yr for free, otherwise it's only $10/yr which still seems like a
great deal for unlimited(?) storage of full rez pics. Their 5x7
prints have also been excellent.