Old November 23rd 17, 10:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Soo... How many of you guys are gonna spend your Christmas money this friday?

On Nov 23, 2017, android wrote
(in ):

In iganews.com,
Savageduck wrote:

To adress the question in your subject line; What Christmas money?

Soo you don't have any... That is that you're emitting hot air!

Not any money that is going to be sacrificed to the commercial enterprise
fabrication of “Black Friday” and Xmas shopping. If a deal is good
enough, and the item is something I need, and I can buy the item without
dealing with the insane mobs at retail outlets, I might buy it.

Savageduck