Old November 12th 17, 09:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Cheap Apple

In article .com,
Savageduck wrote:

I'm tempted to pick up one of those MacBooks at $149 just to see what
the Mac thing is like, but I probably won't. Dunno what I'd do with a
second laptop.

That is a pretty good price for a refurbished MacBook, (note; Macbook, not
MacBookPro) and could make for a budget on-the-road machine. It could do with
a bit more RAM, and perhaps an SSD upgrade. So spend another $200 and you
would have your budget Mac.

considering how old it is, it's not a pretty good price at all.

although adding memory and ssd would help (and very easy to do), it's
wasted money for something that old.