Old June 2nd 06, 04:13 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.misc

Default Copyright Questions (working after contract ends)

Hello,

I was hired as a contractor to do some PR in a foreign country and my
contract stated that anything produced within my scope of work would be
the property of the company. The contract ended on a certain date yet I
continued to work for several months without a contract.

My question: Do I hold the copyright to work-related photos taken after
the contract ended as there was no written agreement giving the photo
rights to the company?

Thanks so much.