Old July 15th 04, 12:36 AM
Markus Malmqvist

Default Camera eats batteries like crazy

Yeah, I guess my EOS 3 never quite lasted as long with a 2CR5 as it should.
I though it was due to IS... And so I did not have the brain to get it
repaired. Now the problem has quickly turned out worse. The water damage
might have something to do with it, or not. I hope I can still take photos
during my vacation without using ten 2CR5... After that I can only hope
repair with reasonable price and duration.

--markus

My EOS3 ate batteries from new. Have had it repaired (now that I'm using

10D and can spare it being away!), and it's a different animal. Try

storing
it with the 2CR5 reversed in its holder if you can't spare the few weeks

it
takes to repair it.

--
M Stewart