Old March 2nd 05, 05:56 PM
Russ Allbery

In news.groups, cjp writes:

I'm sure that I'm not the only person who wishes that you would stop
whining like an aggrieved schoolboy, and actually *do* something about
your imagined slight.

This is a particularly pointless thing to say about a pending lawsuit,
given that lawsuits of this sort routinely take several years to play out.
He may very well be doing things right now; we don't have any way of
knowing.

I'll also point out that it's not like Lionel is the one who's continuing
this thread. He actually stopped posting to it for quite a while. If you
want the thread to go away, I think you're preaching to the choir.

You could just killfile the whole thing pretty easily, you know. There
are several great general killfile criteria that would work: anything
crossposted to news.admin.net-abuse.*, any thread whose subject is in all
caps, and any thread whose subject contains the word "troll" are all
excellent criteria to use to make a lot of groups look cleaner.

--
Russ Allbery ) http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/