Old March 2nd 05, 05:46 PM
cjp

"Lionel" wrote in message
Kibo informs me that Mxsmanic stated that:

Lionel writes:

Yes - simple, & remarkably stupid too:
(1) Unless a Australian judge decides to flout 150+ years of Australian
& British legal precedent, the posts will most definitely be judged
highly defamatory.

When they are, then Google can be required or requested to remove them.
Until that time, removing posts just because someone objects to them
raises serious First Amendment questions, at least in the U.S.

The USA doesn't /quite/ run the entire world yet.

Accusations of defamation are legion on USENET, and they are usually
baseless.

Nothing personal, but I give greater credence to legal advice from
lawyers, rather than that from random Usenet posters.

I'm sure that I'm not the only person who wishes that you would stop whining
like an aggrieved schoolboy, and actually *do* something about your imagined
slight.

Personally, I hope that the court takes the view that you are a censorious
tosser with an grotesquely inflated sense of your own importance, but that's
just my opinion.

Try not to sue me, thanks.