Old December 21st 04, 02:23 PM
SoK66

"John Doe" wrote in message
That's the answer. Cut down a 1000 year old redwood so some jackass can
have a redwood deck. Sure trees grow back if they are replanted. The old
ones won't if jackasses keep cutting them down.

Personally I think all of the beer sucking, pot bellied human trash can do
without a redwood deck.

John

We're quite confident you'd be just fine if a bunch of brie-eating,
cabernet-sipping, limp-wristed, Volvo- driving leftists wanted redwood decks
in Marin county. The leftist hypocrites would justify it by claiming it was
a neighborhood preservation project, etc. that employed the "disadvantaged".
("Disadvantaged" would not, of course, include any of the families in the
Northwest that lost their jobs while the Eco-terrorists destroyed the
loggonmg industry.)

As it is, we are forced to import lumber so the tree-huggers can feel all
warm & fuzzy inside, raising the prices of everything and furtther messing
up the trade balance.

Screw the enviro-commies, cut those big friggin' trees down, log the Hell
out of the forests and thousands will be put back to work. The forests will
do just fine, as will the wildlife. Oh, and a message to the enviro-Nazis:
shut the **** up!