Old December 21st 04, 05:32 AM
Jer

SoK66 wrote:

"Pete D" wrote in message

"Tony Gartshore" wrote in message
. net...

In article , says...

Chuck wrote:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/404665719

I like this reason someone posted.

"i feel that no company should trade timber"

Yea and like how would we build houses and furniture? LOL

Well, the house bit is easy, build them properly out of brick..

And the cupboards and table and chairs out of brick?

Unfortunately for the "save the trees" wackos, even brick & adobe houses
need timber for frames, beams, doors, etc. I never understand why they can't
grasp a simple fact: Trees as a resource are not exhaustible, they GROW
BACK. Old growth trees should be cut down at will, the little ones will
simply keep growing and replace them, just as they've always done.

This is just another radical left wing initiative intended to cripple
commerce and radically restrict life styles. (Naturally, their rich bozo
contributors can have all the wood they want, they'll be the only ones who
can afford it!) The Spotted Owl? Doing fine, one pair was even found nesting
in a sign in a parking lot in Washington. A distortion of the ESA, used as a
canard by the wacked out left to destroy the logging industry.

On second thought, what kind of drugs are you on? I don't expect you to
share so how much for a half ounce?

--
jer
email reply - I am not a 'ten'