Old December 10th 04, 07:38 AM
DALLAS

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 19:39:43 -0800, Aguilabrava wrote:

snip

My advise:

1)Do not send your cameras for service at Nikon USA, I had never seen
such a poor and mediocre job performed on a camera that, again, was
mint when it left my house.

2)Do not pay the extra dollars for the Nikon USA guaranteed product,
after seeing this, I don't think it's worth it, this is the same kind
of mediocre people that will fix your camera if anything goes wrong
with it during the warranty period.

Don't stress, I'm sure that they will sort it out for you. You just have
to keep on at them until they give you the service you demand.

Did I ever tell you about my experiences with Canon, South Africa? That's
a story that with shake your faith, if ever there was one.