Old August 11th 20, 12:11 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.mobile.android
Carlos E.R.

Default Question about the Nikon WMU app

On 11/08/2020 04.42, geoff wrote:
On 11/08/2020 12:12 pm, Carlos E.R. wrote:
Hi,

I have a question about the Nikon WMU app (Wireless Mobile Utility)
for Android.

How does one close the app?

I can't, it stays in the notification area of the phone. I know I did
exit the app in the past, but today I can not find where. It was
somewhere in the menu.

Google is of no help. I find things about the app, but nothing
specific about how to totally exit it.

The only remaining way is to reboot the phone :-(

Try going to the three vertical lines icon on the bottom LHS of phone.
Click on it , then select 'Close All' . You'll be surprised to see all
the apps still there that you assumed were closed. Only ones with
explicit 'Exit' or 'Close' boxes actually get closed.

I don't have it.

There is no bottom three buttons, disabled. Instead, there is finger
detector. Hold, it is finger print detector + home, which is confusing.
Slide left is "back". Slide right, is list of apps - and yes, I can
display the list of apps and slide this one out: but it doesn't close.

--
Cheers, Carlos.