Old August 11th 20, 11:41 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.mobile.android
Jesper Kaas

Default Question about the Nikon WMU app

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 02:12:39 +0200, "Carlos E.R."
wrote:

Hi,

I have a question about the Nikon WMU app (Wireless Mobile Utility) for
Android.

How does one close the app?

I can't, it stays in the notification area of the phone. I know I did
exit the app in the past, but today I can not find where. It was
somewhere in the menu.

I had the same problem with Tidal, but now that is fixed in a new
version.
You can go to the list of applications, Select WMU and then do a
"forced stop" (translated from norwegian, do not know what it is in
english). It could make the app behave strange, not sure if Tidal did
that.
--
Jesper Kaas -