Old August 11th 20, 11:02 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.mobile.android
Carlos E.R.

Default Question about the Nikon WMU app

On 11/08/2020 02.12, Carlos E.R. wrote:
Hi,

I have a question about the Nikon WMU app (Wireless Mobile Utility) for
Android.

How does one close the app?

I can't, it stays in the notification area of the phone. I know I did
exit the app in the past, but today I can not find where. It was
somewhere in the menu.

Google is of no help. I find things about the app, but nothing specific
about how to totally exit it.

The only remaining way is to reboot the phone :-(

I got it closed by going to the general Android Setup icon, then
applications, then find the wmu app, then force close application.

My phone doesn't have the bottom 3 buttons, just the finger sensors, and
gestures on it. So, no press and hold on "back" possible.

--
Cheers, Carlos.