Old August 24th 16, 06:04 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Problem with photos to DVD-R or CD-R.

On Tue, 23 Aug 2016 21:47:56 -0700, Savageduck
wrote in
2016082321475682819-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom:

On 2016-08-24 04:25:40 +0000, android said:

On Tue, 23 Aug 2016 16:19:06 -0400, Mort wrote in
:

android wrote:

---

I burned the photos to a DVD+R as a DVD,
and the results are weird. Under "scenes" playback, I got an
out-of-control slide show that did not respond to stop, next, etc, but
just kept on going. Under "play", each photo started as a close-up,
and then zoomed out to the full photo frame; all automatically and
with no control possible from me.

Frankly, I am ready to quit. It is just not worth the effort.

May I suggest a Dropbox account? Just send them a link to a root folder
and they can navigate from there. A free one should go a long way. I've
tinyurled such a link:

http://tinyurl.com/androidphotography

Just tell your friends to click the box away...

Some of his friends do not own/use computers, so DB is not a solution.
A cross platform, system blind DVD photo disc is the only workable
option for the bulk of his recipients. He just has to find a way to burn
those photo discs without built in problems.

Not hassle free for him apparently, if you read the above. Further: My
guess is that most of his costumers has a computer with internet access...

--
teleportation kills