Old March 20th 08, 02:35 AM posted to rec.photo.film+labs,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Bob[_14_]

Default Seattle Film Works Process SFW-XL

On 13 Feb 2006 17:49:07 -0800, "djs" wrote:

|I hate to admit it, but I founds four rolls of exposed file with
|Process: SFW-SL on the canister. Where does a person send these to get
|them developed? I searched several photograph news groups but there is
|very little information that isn't over 6 years old.
|Any help would be greatly appreciated.
|
|Some advice that I find says the film is old movei film. Others have
|stated that it is C-41.
|The local labs won't touch it. What is a person to do to get these
|rolls developed?
|
|Thanks in advance,
|djs

They have a newsletter:

From: "PhotoWorks"

Copyright 2007 PhotoWorks Inc. | 71 Columbia Street Suite 200, Seattle, WA
98104

** Free standard shipping on prints offer applies to online digital print
orders of $20 or more placed by 11:59pm (PDT) 12/28/2007. Offer is not
applicable to gift certificates or pre-paid products and cannot be used in
combination with any other offers. Offer does not apply to non-print items
within the same order. Offer expires 11:59pm (PDT) 12/28/2007. Enter coupon
code DECEMBERNEWS during checkout. Offer not valid on shipping addresses
outside of the continental U.S.

They also have a large website at http://www.photoworks.com, with
many functions like digital to prints, prints to digital, and C-41/etc.
developments, but this might get you all nfo you need for now.......

--
Triad Productions-FantallaŽ(tm)~EZine~ParaNovel
http://tarbitch.balder.prohosting. com