Old February 11th 06, 05:25 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Jasc Paint Shop Pro...How do your clear images?

Denny B wrote:
I am new to Paint Shop Pro and have been trying to work with
images. How do I clear the images and how after playing
around with them do I eliminate the playing around images
and just get back to the original I had before playing around.

Even if i close the window and then bring the original image
intoPaint Shop Pro it has all those playing around things I did.

I just want to CLEAR everything.

Can somebody please help with this.

Thanks in advance
Denny B

How can you possibly play around with a COPY of an image, which is what your
monitor is showing, and cause it to replace the original (untouched) image
on file? You must be saving it.
Do you mean CLOSE the image? Click on the cross at top right of image, when
it asks you if you want to save the changes you have made, say NO. I thought
they taught Windows at school.