Old July 5th 04, 05:12 AM
Stacey

Default high end DSLR buyers shafted? Anti-digital backlash

Gregory W Blank wrote:

In article , Stacey
wrote:

???? I thought a hobby was a way of spending your free time in a way you
enjoy. How and why would you put a cost on that? Like I should add up how
much it costs me to go ride my bike? LOL!!

I gues my mistake was believing I could have a meaningful conversation,
After all I charge for my "hobby".

Then it's not a hobby. If you enjoy your work that's great as I enjoy mine
(it's not photography). A hobby isn't something you calculate what your
time is worth while doing, it's a way to spend your -free- time in a way
you enjoy.
--

Stacey