Old March 27th 18, 06:35 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default I'm looking for a book on Photoshop - 'Inside Photoshop".

On 2018-03-27 04:53:39 +0000, nospam said:

All of these run fine on Windows 98, Win2000, and WinXP.
(Beyond that, I dont know. I have never used any MS OS beyond XP)

assuming that's actually true, why the hell not?

for that to be true, you'd need to still be using obsolete hardware to
run obsolete unsupported operating systems that are full of security
exploits.

worse, you're connecting the computer to the internet, putting yourself
at risk as well as others.

You're in the crowd that want to have certifications for OSes and other
soft that hits the internet, right?
--
teleportation kills