Old November 6th 07, 10:44 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Douglas[_4_]

Default Olympus GOES CHEAP. E-3, the flagship, MADE IN CHINA, CHINA!!!!

"John Bean" wrote in message
On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 09:30:04 -0800, RichA
wrote:

On Nov 6, 11:10 am, wrote:
On Nov 6, 12:03 pm, "Frank Arthur" wrote:

My Nikon D200 is made in Thailand.

So?

My Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 is made in China.

So?

It proves that once again RichA has no idea what he's talking about.

Like I said, NO other companies. Thailand is NOT COMMUNIST CHINA.
Even to stupid liberals.

You're too stupid to even remember what you wrote. I quote
your exact words: "NO other camera company makes their
higher end product there, they are all still made in Japan."

Thailand is NOT JAPAN.
Even to ****wits like you.

--
John Bean

Wooo Hooo. You got him John!
Oh Man, how does it feel to catch out the big RICHA? You must be so proud of
yourself, go on, run off now waving your hands wildly in the air as you head
for mommy yelling "Mommy, Mommy, I did It!"

Douglas