Old January 24th 04, 10:21 PM
Nick Zentena

Default Jobo Film loaders with base for 120 film question!

Jos. Burke wrote:
I'm curious as to whether the 120 Jobo film loader with base is a worthwhile
investment. ie... how much easier does it make loading 120 film on a spool
as opposed to regular hand loading?

Considering the discussion on older Jobo 4x5 reels I'm going to suggest
you check and make sure it's made for the current reels. The one on the
great auction site in the sky includes a picture for a reel that looks
different then my Jobo reels. Doesn't look like the 2502 [Is that the right
number?] or the 1500 reel.

I have no real problem with loading the reels without any help.

Nick