Old January 25th 04, 06:20 AM
Michael Scarpitti

Default Road ruts with Jobo

"Tom Thackrey" wrote in message . com...
On 23-Jan-2004, (Michael Scarpitti) wrote:

Mechanical agitation that is invarying inevitably will be harder to
control than manual agitation using inversion in a standard tank. The
allure of mechanization is obvious, but I process exclusively by hand,
and never have uneven development.

Gee and I thought consistancy was the objective. I didn't realize that
varying agitation was part of the creative process. ;-

Huh? What are you talking about? I process by hand with very good
consistency. Agitation is best when random.