Old April 13th 06, 05:24 AM posted to rec.photo.technique.misc

Default cs2 multi photo

Angela M. Cable wrote:
Fred c wrote:
Hi new to this so please bare with me,I have cs2 and wish to get 4
images to make up one photo,basically each photo takes up a quarter of
the page but I have no idea how to do this,can anyone help,thanks

Well, the easy way would be to use a program that's designed to do
panoramas. An excellent freeware one is he
http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~mbrown/autostitch/autostitch.html

My understanding is that the OP wants 4 distinct images joined in one
file, like a frame holding four separate pictures, such as pictures of 4
grandchildren, possibly with a separator between them. If so, let's
assume that each photo is going to be the same size. Make a new
"canvas" that is twice as high and twice and wide as the individual
photos. Then copy each original onto the new canvas and position where
desired.

--
Thad