Old May 22nd 17, 05:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default Where I keep my spare cats.

-hh
Mon, 22
May 2017 10:39:09 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

Hence, no one here really gives a damn about whatever axe you have
to grind.

I have no axe to grind...

Exactly, which includes all of your "but, but ... trust my ZIP
files" bull****.

You don't need to trust my zip file. Or me. I've provided enough
resources for you to fact check what I've written for yourself.

You have a known stalking troll in your midst, and, I was simply
warning you about them.

Well if that's actually true, then your job is done ... So
goodbye!

Yes, my job is done. However, I'm not leaving just yet. I find some of
the conversations interest me. So, I'll remain for a bit. Besides, I've
*never* taken orders from someone who's unable to access usenet via a
real server and client. I really don't know how you can stand google
groups idea of access...