Old April 21st 17, 10:03 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default Film scanners?

On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 8:23:00 AM UTC-4, newshound wrote:
I realise that this question doesn't have a simple answer, but it is
time I started scanning some of my old 35 mm slides and negatives
(mostly b&w).

I would really welcome some comments or experience on hardware in the
"keen amateur" price bracket.

I know I can also "farm it out" but I'm interested in doing some myself
at least to get a feel for what results to inspect. Is there anything
which stands out towards the budget end in terms of value for money or
ease of use?

Thanks in advance

Steve

Regarding the "crappy" projector lenses, that is why I used a Nikon projector with a Nikon projector lens, and the best quality screen that I could get.

Mort Linder