Old September 23rd 12, 10:47 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Alan Browne

Default Duck: did you snag Endeavour?

On 2012-09-23 09:19:32 -0700, Alan Browne
said:

On 2012.09.23 11:55 , Bruce wrote:
Savageduck wrote:

In my opinion Dale does great work while at work at LAX. We cannot say
the same of anything we have seen from you.

Who cares? I welcome comments on my work from people whom I respect
and admire and from whom I can learn.

Of course! And what was their opinion on Tony Polson's (aka "Bruce")
Paris Match cover photo?

An amateurish bullying ex-cop
snapshooter passes none of the three tests, but there are plenty of
people who do and they have taught me a great deal.

As far as the "Royal We" goes, exactly the same comments apply to the
woeful snapshooters who populate the SI. Perhaps spending on tuition
rather than buying yet more expensive equipment and software would
elevate the standard? Unless of course you are as unteachable as
would appear, whether singly or as a group.

I've met many Brits in my life,

Yup! My mother was one, and I married one.

How lovely for your.

and to be sure a few were a bit arrogant and rude.

Actually among those I have met, very few.

Right.

But most are very charming and polite - and self deprecating in that
modest, British way. Of course they were talented and had made
something of themselves first.

Agreed.

My my, what is it with us today?

All Tony Polson (aka "Bruce") is talented at is insulting others while
shielding the plain facts about his mediocre, nothing existence.

So you noticed?

I need sunglasses from the glare of it.

Oh, Tony Polson (aka "Bruce"), congrats on finally getting those
photos off of railfan. That reduces the noise level of the photo
universe considerably.

Try to keep them off of the net now, will you. Maybe replace them
with your famous Tony Polson (aka "Bruce") Paris Match cover photo?

I find it strange that Paris Match hasn't solicited more work from "Le
photographe britannique extraordinaire" excuse my French.

Probably in the make believe edition.

--
"There were, unfortunately, no great principles on which parties
were divided – politics became a mere struggle for office."