Old September 23rd 12, 10:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
PeterN

Default Duck: did you snag Endeavour?

On 2012-09-23 13:19:08 -0700, Bruce said:

Savageduck wrote:

An amateurish bullying ex-cop
snapshooter

Actually a professional, successful, retired cop, snapshooter.

Professional? Successful? Meh.

Rather than another of your vain attempts at self-promotion, you
should let others judge you. You're just another bully in a long line
of Usenet photo bullies.

Self promotion? I have not one thing to promote. You might have noted my
retired status.
Regarding letting others judge me, I do, every time I do something you
consistently fail to do, post a link to one of my "snapshots".
...and you are certainly not one to judge my career.

The only individual self promoting around here is you, and we are not
sure what it is you are promoting. Certainly not your photography.

Bully? Me? I'm just an old dawg in need of a belly rub.

Before you came along, the cowardly Alan Browne (aren't all bullies
basically cowards?) used to get "Brisbane's best", Doug McDonald, to
do his dirty work for him. I suppose one could have expected Alan
Browne to stoop really low, but *that low*? There was the unseemly
and quite sickening mutual admiration between them, exactly the same
as SI people mutually admiring each other's numerous abject failures.

Then, for a time, Alan was on his own and was fairly subdued. Then
you came along, just another talentless coward who appears quite
prepared to do Alan's bullying for him.

The only cowardly behavior I have seen in this room is yours.

I don't know which of you is lower, but to quote an old Middle Eastern
proverb, you are both 'below the snake's belly'.

...and now you resort to Middle Eastern insults. I feel so slighted, so
hurt. How ironic that you were able to find us down here where you dwell.

To use the old Army expression.
He's lower than whale ****, and that's at the bottom of the ocean.

--
Peter