Old June 26th 09, 08:28 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
ASAAR

Default How To Detect Snapshooters from Photographers

On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 09:22:05 -0700, John Navas wrote:

When you act like a dick, expect to get treated like one.

Feel free, John, but then you have acted even worse from time to time.

I'm no worse than I think you are isn't a terribly good defense.

True, but Ron didn't say that. What he did say is more like "I'm
less worse than you *really* are.", or better, just read what he
wrote and interpret it correctly. He didn't write or imply "I'm no
worse", and your addition of "I think" shows that you weren't
thinking.