Old December 8th 07, 10:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm, rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr, rec.photo.misc
[email protected]

Default DSLR vs P&S a replay of Film vs Digital?

OFF TOPIC

On Dec 8, 11:13 pm, AndrewR wrote:
useless idiots
****ingly stupid
****ingly useless troll
****ingly useless
The ****ingly useless trolls
totally ****ing useless wastes of flesh

.....(grin - you can almost see the spittle flying onto his screen..!)

Hey, 'AndrewR', I'm curious - is your vocabulary limitation genetic,
learned, from brain injury, or drug-induced?

Anyway, 1024x768 is good enough for Mr Magoo, and now he has shown his
ability to express himself.

An artiste extraordinaire! Oh if only we were worthy of seeing his
body of work. But under which name?

(O;