Old June 26th 04, 12:53 AM
Frank Malloway

Default WTT: Canon EOS Lenses for Nikon AFD Lenses

I just switched from Canon to a Nikon and have several Canon items
that I won't be needing.
I have nearly reached my monthly $1000 paypal limit, after the Rebel
sale.
They keep changing the rules trying to force us to upgrade. Arghh!
Anyway, for as long as I can, I don't want to upgrade my account and
have to worry about how to charge the extra 3% so I figured I'd post
them for trade and see if anyone is in the opposite situation of any
of these items and would maybe want to trade?
I have excellent online references and will furnish them before a
trade is finalized.
Please, since this will be based on mutual trust, I only want to deal
with those with a similar reputation. CONUSA only.

Here are some of the items (graded conservatively) and possible trade
scenarios:

Kenko 1.4x Pro 300 (EOS) EX+/LN- condition w/caps (no case) Trade for
same in Nikon AFD

Wide angles:

• 20mm f1.8 Sigma LN- w/hood Trade for same in Nikon AFD

• Canon EF 35mm f2 EX+/LN- w/hood Trade for same in Nikon AFD

Those should be even exchange.

I am however open to possible difference in prices and to sending or
receiving the monetary difference. More likely on the following
scenarios:

I want a Macro, Nikon calls a Micro, lens and am open to one of the
following trades:

• I have a Canon EF 100mm Macro (not USM) condition EX, glass EX+
(mark on barrel near filter ring. Trade for Micro Nikkor AFD. Open to
60mm or 105mm

Or:

• Canon 70-200mm f4 L w/hood LN- condition for Nikkor 70-180mm Micro
Zoom

I also have these items for trade for one of the above or perhaps
something else?:

• Canon 28-105mm USM MK II (the good one) LN-
• Canon 24-85mm USM LN- w/hood/box
• SIGMA EF-500 DG "SUPER" LNIB (used 1x)
• Canon EF 2x 1st version. EX/EX+ condition. I am not sure if this one
works properly. I bought it used and it will not AF on my 70-200mm F4
L but, I read somewhere that is normal. I didn't have another "L" lens
to test it on, so that one would carry a return privilege if it won't
AF so, on second thought, it should probably not be traded but
purchased outright.

As a matter of fact, I am open to selling any of the above items
outright but you'd have to send payment the old fashioned way, i.e.
Money order through the mail or wait 2 weeks for check to clear my
bank.
Looking forward to some interesting offers.

Thanks for looking.

Frank in Atlanta