Old December 17th 06, 10:35 AM posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Duncan

Default New Foto Tip column by Mark Alberhasky

Links only have to reveal themselves when a cursor is moved over it and so
the decoration need not be visual until required. Thus maintaining a neat
and visually appealing design.

Duncan

"Wayne J. Cosshall" wrote in message
ray wrote:
Two prime tenets of web site design:

1) make the links look like links
2) put the material of primary interest 'above the fold'.

Ok, Ray, I am trying all links with underlines. Personally I find it makes
things more cluttered but I am willing to give it a try. I am happy for
meaningful feedback, such as yours was.

I've also changed the main page for Mark's column.

Cheers,

Wayne

--
Wayne J. Cosshall