Old July 20th 13, 02:37 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
[email protected]

Default [SI] Outdoor Cooking - The Duck comments

On Fri, 19 Jul 2013 16:55:45 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/bbq_outdoor_cooking

Bob Flint:
1: MOLSON!! Ok! I know it's a beer for the burger you are woking on, but...

I put it there to get the "Canadian" and the maple leaf ...

2: That is a clean grill. Was that just good outdoor kitchen sanitary
practice, or was it a virgin grill?

It's a new grill - delivered right to my door by Amazon along with the picnik
table... who would have thought that possible 10 years ago?! It was time to
retire the 35yo hibachi.

...and was that the sacrificial burger?

Was the second burger, actually...

3: The result, burger & beer. I know you are classy guy Bob, but this
is where the paper plate would have been appropriate. ;-)

I haven't had a paper plate around here in decades... don't even know where to
buy them... but you're right... should have ran to get cheesy sunglasses too!
Today I grilled a $15 steak that I was looking forward to, the power was off and
a near hurricane wind and rain storm was raging around me, complete with
lightning strikes less than a second away! But dammit I wanted that steak! And
it was good! Luckily there is a burner for a pot to steam veggies.