Old July 20th 13, 01:51 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PeterN[_4_]

Default [SI] Outdoor Cooking - The Duck comments

On 7/19/2013 7:55 PM, Savageduck wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/bbq_outdoor_cooking

snip

Peter Newman:
1: Nice capture, but where exactly was this cooked outdoors? ;-)

desert.

2: Coney Island & Nathans, portable food for NYC. I have a feeling
that the PeterN touch on this might raise a few coservative eyebrows.

I've raised eyebrows before, and will probably do it again. ;-)

3: I like the neat capture of the "Lady in White", but the context of
her patient wait seems to be lost.
Then there are the "porta-potties" in the background. ;-(

I can't do anything right. Here is a straight shot, and did no cloning.
Besides, during a a massive party such as the Mermaid Parade, they are a
necessary accoutrement.

Thanks for commenting.

--
PeterN