Old August 30th 05, 03:43 AM
Sheldon

"Bob Hatch" wrote in message
"Sheldon" wrote in message

I don't think I've ever seen a photo that was signed directly on the
photo, unless it was a huge mural. You are right, however. Anybody
could swap the matte with another photo.

Sheldon

Wow, have you ever led a sheltered life. Most pro's I know sign the print
on the lower, right corner. Some use the lower left. Gold or silver ink.
When I had my business, I signed "all" family portrait prints 5x7 or
larger. Senior portraits, all 11x14 or larger. Most of the landscape guys
I'm familiar with sign all prints, on the front.
--

So, you are saying to sign the photo directly on the image?