Old February 8th 19, 07:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Commander Kinsey

Default Nikon is backwards

On Mon, 04 Feb 2019 11:04:05 -0000, Whisky-dave wrote:

On Friday, 1 February 2019 19:37:40 UTC, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Thu, 31 Jan 2019 12:51:00 -0000, Whisky-dave wrote:

On Wednesday, 30 January 2019 22:47:34 UTC, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 29 Jan 2019 22:51:29 -0000, David B. "David wrote:

I confess that I don't go swimming in icy cold lakes - not since I did
my aircrew survival course during a very cold and frost November!

I've never worked out why people don't like being cold. All that happens is you shiver (which is simply muscle movement, just like running or cycling),

I don't like doing either of those, I just don't see the point usually.

So you're a lazy bugger?

No I just believe in energy conservation.

Then you must have your central heating switched off. The least energy usage would be sat at home with no heating wearing a thick jacket.

and you get numb fingers and toes (which isn't that sore and only temporary).

But what's the advantage of having such an experience, do you head butt walls so you can feel pain ?

It's not an advantage or a disadvantage, I just don't care if my fingers are numb.

Handy I guess when you're a ******. But not so good when you actiually have something useful to do.

Do your fingers not operate in the cold or something? Are you a girl?