Old September 15th 11, 02:40 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Tony Cooper

Default [SI] Dusk or Dawn is available mid day!

On 14 Sep 2011 20:03:58 GMT, Stuffed Crust
wrote:

In rec.photo.equipment.35mm Bowser wrote:
The Dusk or Dawn gallery is posted, and it's a very healthy gallery,
too. Some nice shots in there. Take a look, and offer a friendly
critique, if you dare.

/delurk

I have a thing for dawn/dusk shots, but during this mandate I didn't
take anything new that I cared to submit. But I have a huge pile of
suitable archived shots to draw upon.

Ugh, need to participate more..

First one I've missed in a long time, but my one sunset shot would
have been far out-classed in this group. I don't do sunrise.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida